Saturday, November 15, 2008

Maksymum Hockey Radio

I will be appearing live on Maksymum Hockey Radio this Sunday, November 16 at 10:25 a.m. EST. The topic of the show is "Choices in Hockey and How to Be Prepared for Them."

In Rochester, NY, you can listen on Sports Radio 1280 WHTK-AM. Or you can listen live on the internet (or on an archive after the show is aired) at http://www.maksymum.com/radio_show/. (I will appear on the 2nd half of the one hour show.)

Hope you enjoy the program!

-Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim-
I had the chance to listen to the radio show this morning, and I thought you brought a great message. Hopefully, speaking opportunities continue to come your way.
Tim

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tim!

-Kim

Unknown said...

Kim,

I heard your radio show tonight. I agree with you 100% on what you discussed. Congrats on your son's draft. Glad you guys are preaching the right message to parents.
Miss you guys!!
Sue Bottrell